Bengt Borjeson founded Marine Vision S.L in Spain in 1989. During that time we have witnessed the enormous change the commercial diving market has undergone. We have seen the growth of new companies specializing in commercial diving as well as an important regeneration in technical resources by these companies. We are proud to have been part of those years and to have done our bit, marketing and equipping this sector with the best market brands.
We continue now with renewed illusion. During these last six years in which we have moved on to a new era in our company, with new management, we have worked hard to consolidate our leadership. Above all, and most importantly for the whole team at Marine Vision, we have strived hard to maintain the concept of seriousness and good service that has always been attributed to us. In short, we continue with our philosophy of not betraying the confidence our customers place in us.
- Over the last few years, so that this does not end up in empty corporate cominiques, Marine Vision has adopted different measures to assure the quality of our services. In order to acheive this, we have remained faithful to our philosophy as a company which markets, solely and exclusively, internationally recognized brands, in some cases brands we have been working more than 20 years with, many of them backed by the rigorous stamp of quality IMCA confers on them.
- Secondly, we are conscious a good product does not exist without good after-sales. For this reason we have prepared ourselves when it comes to getting to grips with something as dynamic as this type of technology.
- We have experienced continual formation and transformation. Our installations have grown in operativity and capacity and improved the capability of our technical service, which extends to everyone and to each of the articles we sell. In short, we market nothing that we cannot subsequently look for with regards to technical assistance and post-sales.
- We have applied a strict management system ISO 9001:2008, we have increased our workforce, employing staff dedicated exclusively to after-sales.
- We have obtained from the relevant authorities recognition as an installations-repair pressure apparatus company EP-2 and have on our staff an industrial technical engineer. This means we supply compressors, with vacant possession, together with plans and authentication of gassing rooms.
- We are accredited by the different firms we represent in Spain to repair equipment as well as to train companies in the maintenance and repair of their own equipment, such as the Kirby Morgan equipment.
We want to make clear that everyone at Marine Vision is at your disposal for any suggestion or criticism. Accepting mistakes and correcting them makes you greater.
We hereby thank all those who have contributed to the consolidation of our company during these years, especially those who have supported us in the most difficult times.