rubber dry suit
The Viking HD is considered to be the industry standard for commercial diving worldwide. The suit material is as it suggests, heavy duty, built to withstand the rigours of diving in a harsh working environment. Whether the job is cleaning a ships hull, carrying out welding and inspection, or clearing a fouled propeller, the Viking HD is equal to these tasks and more.
The Viking HD material is a blend of natural and synthetic rubbers (NR/EPDM), on a two way stretch knitted polyester lining. Total material weight is 1550 +/- 100 g/m2.
Red with black reinforcements, or all black.
Internal seams are stitched together with an elastic tape for security. External seams are vulcanised with a 25 mm rubber tape. Vulcanization is a chemical bonding process, ensuiring watertight seams.
Additional layers of anti slip textured rubber are applied to areas at risk of wear. The shoulders and zipper are reinforced. The front of the legs from above the knee, down to the boots, and around the boots are also protected from abrasion and puncturing.
- EN 14225-2:2005
- BIO micro organism approval
- HZ chemical approval
- Heavy duty material to withstand the harshest environments
- Internal stitched and taped seams
- External vulcanised seams for security
- Easy to clean when diving in contaminated water
- Easy to repair, minimising downtime
- Viking Regular: 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Wide: 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
|Viking HD, red/black, freeflow||V-2202030000|
|Viking HD, black/black, freeflow||V-2202040000|