rubber dry suit
The Viking HDS sets the standard amongst vulcanised rubber drysuits. HDS suits are made from NITECS, a new material developed by Ansell Protective Solutions (formerly Trelleborg Protective Products) with a US patent applied. NITECS provides unsurpassed protection against chemical permeation along with extreme durability against wear and tear. NITECS offers a high protection index against aggressive chemicals and hydrocarbons. NITECS is 5 times more abrasion resistant than PRO material.
NITECS material is an HNBR rubber compound, coated onto a 2-way stretch knitted black polyester lining. Total material weight is 1050 +/- 100 g/m2.
Internal seams are stitched together with an elastic tape for security. External seams are vulcanised with a 25 mm rubber tape. Vulcanising is a chemical bonding process, ensuring watertight seams.
Viking HDS suits are fitted with an additional layer of NITECS reinforcing material with a textured non slip surface. High wear areas such as around the zipper and across the shoulders are protected. The trouser area is also protected and extends around the thighs down to the knees and down the front of the legs and over the boots.
- EN 14225-2:2005
- BIO micro organism approval
- HZ chemical approval
- Seams internal stitched and taped for security
- External seams vulcanised for peace of mind
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals including hydrocarbons
- 5 times more abrasion resistant than PRO material
- Easy to clean and repair
- Viking Regular: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL, 05/XXXL
- Viking Wide: 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Double Wide: 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
|Viking HDS, black||V-2204050000|