rubber dry suit
The Viking PRO is our biggest selling drysuit worldwide. Designed for flexibility and comfort in a wide range of applications. Vulcanised seams allow for peace of mind when diving under all situations. The PRO is easy to clean and repair which helps to minimise downtime.
The Viking PRO material is a blend of natural and synthetic rubbers (NR/EPDM), on a 2-way stretch knitted polyester lining.
Total material weight is 1050 +/- 100 g/m2.
Red with black reinforcements, or all black.
Internal seams are stitched together with an elastic tape for security. External seams are vulcanised with a 25 mm rubber tape. Vulcanization is a chemical bonding process, ensuring watertight seams.
Additional layers of anti slip textured rubber are applied to areas at risk of wear. The shoulders and the zipper are reinforced. The trouser rear reinforcement extends around the thigh and across to the front of the legs, and down over the boots.
- EN 14225-2:2005
- BIO micro organism approval
- Internal stitched and taped seams
- External vulcanised seams
- Easy to clean exterior when contaminated
- Easy to repair in the field to minimise downtime
- Flexible and comfortable
- Viking Regular: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL, 05/XXXL
- Viking Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Double Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
|Viking PRO, red/black||V-2200000000|
|Viking PRO, black/black||V-2200010000|