Viking HWS Mk2
hot water suit
The VIKING™ HWS MK 2 is manufactured from an abrasion resistant material which is also easy to clean, thus combining durability and comfort. The suit features a new unique "click" function valve with 3 flow settings and a dump mode for increased diver comfort.
Suit construction: 5 mm neoprene
Suit exterior: RO-TEX™ nylon with a PU top coating. This creates a very abrasion resistant exterior which can also be cleaned down after diving.
Underarm panels are constructed from 3 mm material for maximum freedom of movement. The 2 front mounted pockets are also manufactured from the 3 mm material.
Black with contrasting grey stitching.
Seams are double glued, and then stitched using a heavy grade polyester thread. The seam that runs across the lower torso is additionally coated for protection from abrasion caused by friction and other sharp objects often found in the harsh underwater working environment.
PU reinforcements are added to the elbows and the knees.
VIKING™ HWS MK 2 is CE marked, after evaluation according to the necessary paragraphs of EN 14225-3:2005
- Flexible material and pattern layout
- Abrasion resistant RO-TEX™ nylon exterior
- PU coating for ease of cleaning
- Glued and stitched seams, with front seams coated for protection
- PU reinforcements on knees and elbows
- New "click" function valve with 3 flow settings and a dump mode
- Viking Regular: Small(SML), Medium(MED), Large(LGE), Extra Large(EXL), Extra Extra Large(XXL)
- Viking Tall: Small(TSM), Medium(MET), Large(LGT), Extra Large(EXT)
|Viking HWS Mk2, hot water suit||V-2205170000|