trilaminate dry suit
The Viking SRS suit has been developed as a result of customer requests to provide protection for users such as fire rescue teams, coastguard, environment agency teams and other water borne personnel who are not divers, but are working on, near or above water. The suit is ideal for shallow water wading operations. No valves fitted.
450 g/m2 Cordura textured outer / Butyl midply / Polyester inner. Light and strong. Good puncture and abrasion resistance.
Black legs/black top, Black legs/yellow top, Black legs/red top.
SOLAS reflectors are fitted as standard to the front and back of wrists, upper arms and back of legs for visibility.
External seams are stitched together. Internal seams are chemically treated and then an uncured rubber tape is applied to the seams using heat and pressure. Finally the suit is placed inside a vulcaniser whereby the rubber tape becomes cured into the material surface. This is known as "Vulca Seam technology".
The Viking SRS material is inherently abrasion and puncture resistant. Soft, flexible and hard-wearing knee pads are fitted as standard.
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, using applicable parts of EN 15027-1:2002
- Lightweight flexible material
- External stitched seams
- "Vulca Seam technology" ensures watertight seams for the life of the suit
- Helps to protect the wearer from water borne biological contaminants
- Easy to clean biological contamination from surface
- Front entry adjustable torso for ease of operational comfort
- Viking Regular: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Double Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
|Viking SRS, cordura 450g/m2, black/black||V-2208180000|
|Viking VTS, cordura 450g/m2, red/black||V-2208190000|
|Viking VTS, cordura 450g/m2, yellow/black||V-2208200000|
|Viking VTS, nylon 350g/m2, black/black||V-2208100000|
|Viking VTS, nylon 350g/m2, red/black||V-2208110000|
|Viking VTS, nylon 350g/m2, yellow/black||V-2208120000|