trilaminate dry suit
The Viking VTS is a trilaminate lightweight, but robust suit designed for use by divers where contaminated water is not an issue, but strength and puncture resistance is a must. VTS suits feature stitched external seams, and internal seams sealed utilising our unique "Vulca Seam technology". The suits are easy to transport due to the low weight, and ease of storage. Viking VTS suits are in use worldwide with not only sports and technical divers, but also special forces, Police dive teams and fire rescue squads.
Two material options are available as follows:
- 450 g/m2 Cordura textured outer / Butyl midply / Polyester inner. Light and strong. Good puncture and abrasion resistance
- 400 g/m2 Polyester outer / Butyl midply / Polyester inner. Softer warmer feel than nylon. Good puncture and abrasion resistance
External seams stitched together. Internal seams are chemically treated and then an uncured rubber tape is applied to the seams using heat and pressure. Finally the suit is placed inside a vulcaniser whereby the rubber tape becomes cured into the material surface. This is known as "Vulca Seam technology".
The Viking VTS materials are inherently abrasion and puncture resistant. Soft, flexible and hard-wearing knee pads are fitted as standard.
- EN 14225-2:2005
- Lightweight puncture and abrasion resistant materials
- Unique "Vulca Seam Technology" ensures complete watertightness
- Front and rear entry versions available
- Front entry suits feature an adjustable torso with external crotch strap
- Viking Regular: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Double Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/ EXL, 04/XXL
|Viking VTS, cordura 450g/m2, frontal entry||V-2207180000|
|Viking VTS, cordura 450g/m2, rear entry||V-2207180000|
|Viking VTS, nylon 350g/m2, frontal entry||V-2207100000|
|Viking VTS, nylon 350g/m2, rear entry||V-2207100000|
|Viking VTS, poliéster 400g/m2, frontal entry||V-2207160000|
|Viking VTS, poliéster 400g/m2, rear entry||V-2207160000|