water rescue suit
The Viking WRS is a water rescue suit with non-adjustable torso, made from a very light material. The suit provides protection to users such as fire rescue teams, coastguards, environment agency teams and other water borne personnel who are not divers, but are working on, near or above water. These suits are ideal for shallow water wading operations. Suits are front entry for ease of operation and comfort.
255 g/m2 Nylon outer / Butyl midply / Nylon inner. Light and flexible. Good puncture and abrasion resistance. Smooth close knit exterior surface.
Black legs/black top, Black legs/yellow top.
High visibility reflectors are fitted as standard to the zip flap, wrists,upper arms and rear of legs.
External seams are folded and stitched to lie flat. Internal seams are chemically treated and then an uncured rubber tape is applied to the seams using heat and pressure. Finally the suit is placed inside a vulcaniser whereby the rubber tape becomes cured into the material surface. This is known as "Vulca Seam technology".
The Viking WRS material is inherently abrasion and puncture resistant. Additional reinforcements are however fitted as standard to the knees and elbows.
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, using applicable parts of EN 15027-1:2002
- Lightweight durable material
- "Vulca Seam technology" ensures water tight seams for the life of the suit
- Abrasion and puncture resistant
- Easy to clean when contaminated with biological contaminants
- Front entry, non adjustable torso, for ease of operation
- Viking Regular: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Double Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
|Viking WRS, nylon 255g/m2, yellow/black||V-2209150000|
|Viking WRS, nylon 255g/m2, bronze/black||V-2209140000|