The Magnum is a rubber hood, similar in construction to the Turbo, but with a latex face seal, and added latex neck seal fitted to the suit. Ideal for contaminated water diving.
- Hood seams stitched inside, and vulcanised on the outside with a rubber tape
- Available in black only
- Magnum, Magnum Flex and Magnum HDS versions available
- Easy to decontaminate
- The Magnum hood functions just like a normal hood whereby it has a latex face seal, and a latex neck seal attached directly to the suit.
- Hood MUST be used with a hood liner for thermal inmsulation, and to protect the ears.
- Material is extermely puncture and abrasion resistant just like the suit material.
- Hoods are made in 3 sizes, but also incorporate a Velcro adjustable strap at the back of the hood in order to adjust the fit of the face seal.
- Size range: Medium, Large, X-Large
There are 3 versions of the Magnum available as follows:
- Magnum Estándar fabricada con material PRO
- Magnum Flex fabricada con material PROTECH más flexible
- Magnum HDS para trajes HDS o HAZTECH
|Magnum Rubber Hood (MED)||V-113331002|
|Magnum Rubber Hood (LGE)||V-113331003|
|Magnum Rubber Hood (EXL)||V-113331004|
|Magnum Flex Hood (MED)||V-113334002|
|Magnum Flex Hood (LGE)||V-113334003|
|Magnum Flex Hood (EXL)||V-113334004|
|Magnum HDS Hood (MED)||V-113336002|
|Magnum HDS Hood (LGE)||V-113336003|
|Magnum HDS Hood (EXL)||V-113336004|