AS 23 is a compact angular grinder / cut of saw, the hydraulic functioning assures power, quietness, long operative life and maximum safety thanks to the implicit impossibility of causing electric shocks.
For these characteristics AS 23 is irreplaceable in external works with presence of water, in the maintenance of utilities networks, in metal brushing for preparation of welding , in works inside the excavation and in the UNDERWATER WORKS. Mounts standard discs with diameter 230mm ( 9") or metal brushes for scrubbing or cleaning ship hulls and propellers from marine formations.
With cutting disc AS 23 becomes a precise cut off saw which manoeuvrability allows complete rotation around large pipes easing the cut in narrow spaces.
For characteristics and function AS 23 is irreplaceable in many applications where electric tools cannot be used for safety reasons.
- Exclusive hydraulic "orbital" motor fabricated by DOA with high speed and high torque, motor does not reduce speed even with high load on disc
- Available with hydraulic motor for 20 or 30 L / min oil flow (to be specified at the order)
- Few moving parts always bathed in oil assure constant lubrication and long operative life
- High tolerance to back pressure allows to use long oil hoses
- Two positions side handle
|Disc Diameter||23 cm (9")|
|Speed||2000 rpm @ 30 L/min|
|AS23 underwater grinder, CE, 23cm diam.||DO-AS23UW|