Hydraulic hammer drill Kg 13 for concrete and masonry with standard bit attachment SDS MAX.
Light, compact and power full is ideal in all drilling works where are needed performances, manoeuvrability and safety.
The hydraulic functioning is implicitly quite and safe and allow to use tool even completely submerged in water or with the operator inside a trench with "feet in water and mud", condition rather common but very dangerous and prohibited by low if are used electric tools. HD13 is very robust and it is constantly lubricated by the oil that power it, this gives a long operative life and an unmatched reliability. For these characteristics it is often irreplaceable in maintenance of gas and water utilities lines and in the under water works.
- Anti vibration handle according to the newest CE regulations allow operators comfort and safety
- Tool can work at flow 20 or 30 L/min (to be specified at the order)
- Few moving parts constantly lubricated by oil assure reliability and a unbeatable operative longevity
- High tolerance to back pressure allows to use tool with very long oil hoses
- Adjustable side handle
- The Standard bit attachment SDS MSX allows a wide availability of accessories that can be bought everywhere
|Ideal Flow||20 L/min|
|Tool Bit size||SDS Max|
|Drill Capacity||5 - 50 mm diam.|
|Ideal Drill Capacity||10 - 32 mm diam.|
|distance Hole Wall||55 mm|
|Dimensions||18 x 50 cm|
|HD13 underwater hammer drill, CE||DO-HD13UW|