thermoplastic polyurethane dry suit
The Viking HAZTECH is a lightweight robust suit for diving in hazardous water conditions, particularly where there may be a danger of heat exhaustion in warm water or hot climatic conditions.
TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outer layer in red or black, single coated onto a black knitted nylon fabric.
Average material weight is approx. 480 ± 40 g/m2
Red with black reinforcements or all black.
High frequency welded seams for maximum strength and safety. Heat applied internal seam tape.
Black welded reinforcements applied to the shoulder area and elbows. Embossed knee pads welded above and below the knees.
- EN 14225-2 approval
- Hazmat (HZ) approval
- BIO micro-organism approval
- Tested for flex cracking according to EN ISO 7854 flex test method
- Lightweight but robust material
- High frequency welded seams for maximum strength and safety
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Ideal for warm water / warm climate diving
- Suitable for cold water diving (tested for flex cracking - no cracks detected after > 200 flexes down to -40° C)
- Suitable for contaminated water diving operations
- NEW! Available in a black version for stealth operations
- Black version can be delivered without external logos and is fitted with a non-magnetic zipper as standard
- Viking Regular: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
- Viking Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/ XXL
- Viking Double Wide: 00/SML, 01/MED, 02/LGE, 03/EXL, 04/XXL
|Viking Haztech, TPU, red||V-2211080000|
|Viking Haztech, TPU, black||V-2211070000|